TRACE-TECH ID SOLUTIONS, S.L. (hereinafter, collectively and indistinctly “TRACE ID“, “we“, “our” or “us“), is a company whose objective is the development and manufacture of RFID consumables and their distribution and sale, as well as the distribution and sale of RFID hardware.
We consider important the privacy of the people, both of the visitors of our site https://www.trace-id.com/ (hereinafter, the “website“) and of any others affected that provide us information through it, whose data is processed by TRACE ID as part of the provision of services (hereinafter and jointly, “you” or the “user” and plurally, “you” or “users“). In this sense, TRACE ID is committed to the treatment of your data in accordance with the personal data protection regulations applicable and in force at all times. Specifically, TRACE ID will comply with the premises established in: Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 on the protection of personal data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of the aforementioned Organic Law, as well as those of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free Circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC and any other applicable regulations in force at any time.
In any case, the user is solely responsible for the information you provide on the website and if in the future TRACE ID wishes to use it for purposes other than those referred, we will inform you of these new purposes and request your consent, if necessary.
1.- Who is responsible for the treatment?
Contact details of the controller:
TRACE-TECH ID SOLUTIONS, S.L.
C / Riera dels Frares 5-9 08907 Hospitalet del Llobregat, Barcelona
2.- What are the data protection rights of users?
Users can request the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask TRACE ID if you are processing your data, and if so, access them.
- Right to request rectification if the data are inaccurate, or complete the data that we have incomplete.
- Right to request the deletion of your data.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment: in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the treatment: TRACE ID will stop processing personal data, with the exception that they should continue to be treated for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to the portability of the data: in case the user wants his data to be treated by another data controller, TRACE ID will facilitate the transfer of his data to the new manager.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
If the user has granted consent for a specific purpose, he may withdraw the consent when he wishes, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
3.- How can you file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency?
Claim to the Control Authority: If you believe that TRACE ID is treating your personal data inappropriately, you can direct your claims to TRACE ID or to the appropriate Control Authority. In Spain, you must contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
4.- In which cases do we collect personal data about you and what kind are they?
If you decide to provide us with your personal data, TRACE ID may have the information contained in each of the forms you fill out or those you provide in the different email accounts that TRACE ID makes available to you to contact we.
5.- How do we use the personal data of users?
TRACE ID communicates to the users to whom it applies that the personal data that we provide and capture will be treated under the responsibility of TRACE ID, being employees with the purpose of:
- Respond to inquiries or requests for information that may be made by website users;
- In the event that you have marked the corresponding box for such purposes, keep you informed by sending notifications / newsletters by email and / or other electronic means, the content of which will mainly be about our services and activities, projects, relevant news of our industry, updates or new features and functions of our website.
- Use them for any other purpose required or permitted by the applicable legislation or for which you have given their consent.
6.- Why do we treat your personal data?
TRACE ID may process your personal data based on any of the following legal bases: (A) legitimate business purposes; (B) when you have given your consent; (C) when necessary to comply with the legal obligations of TRACE ID and (D) as necessary for the fulfillment of a contract to which you are a party.
7.- Who can access your personal data?
Depending on the purposes for which the personal information is collected, the following persons may access said information, indistinctly:
- Authorized personnel of TRACE ID or their representatives acting on behalf of TRACE ID, subject to applicable data protection laws;
- Regulatory authorities or other third parties in accordance with applicable laws;
- Third parties (service providers that treat information as data processing manager, under the instructions of TRACE ID). All this only after carrying out the necessary measures to ensure that we can share this information in compliance with the applicable data protection laws.
TRACE ID will communicate your data to third parties in compliance with the legal obligations that correspond in each case.
Also, in certain cases, and provided that we have obtained your prior and specific consent, TRACE ID informs you that your data may be communicated:
To the rest of the companies of the Twin Investors Group for the purposes that are determined in each case.
8.- Where are your personal data treated?
TRACE ID will not carry out transfers of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In the event that such transfers were made, TRACE ID would do so in compliance with applicable data protection laws. Regardless of where your personal data is collected or processed, TRACE ID ensures and ensures that service providers maintain the appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect information about you.
For more information about the use of contract models by TRACE ID, please contact us at email@example.com
9.- How do we protect your personal data?
We have implemented the necessary technical measures in order to protect your data and information from accidental loss, access, use and unauthorized disclosure. However, despite the diligent implementation of such measures, the user must know that the security measures are not impregnable. TRACE ID is not responsible for the actions of third parties that, violating these measures, access the aforementioned data and information.
10.- How long will we keep your personal data?
The criteria we follow for this is determined by:
- The purpose of the data collected and compliance with said purpose.
- The reasons why the data is collected: p. eg, in case of consent, you can revoke it at any time.
- Mandatory storage periods according to contractual and legal requirements.
Keep in mind that in some cases TRACE ID is required to keep certain information about you.
The professionals who work in TRACE ID and who have some kind of intervention in the services provided to the user, are committed not to disclose or make use of the information to which they have accessed. The information provided by the user will, in any case, be considered confidential, without being able to be used for other purposes than those related to the management linked to their requests and to the services contracted to TRACE ID, as the case may be. In this regard, we obligate ourselves not to disclose or disclose user information.
12.- Direct marketing
We will not use the personal data of users for direct marketing purposes without your express prior consent.
If at any time you decide to stop receiving commercial or promotional information from TRACE ID, you can, without charge and without having to provide a justification, unsubscribe from direct marketing campaigns and oppose the future processing of your personal data for such purposes by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by pressing the “opt-out” in the subject of the email. You can also use the unsubscribe procedure provided in any promotional message you receive from TRACE ID.
Please note that, even if you decide not to subscribe or unsubscribe from promotional emails or newsletters, we may still need to contact you in reference with important non-commercial information, such as troubleshooting, detection or prevention of errors.
13.- Social networks
TRACE ID is present in some of the main social networks of the Internet (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube …) and which acts as responsible for the treatment in relation to the data published by TRACE ID.
TRACE ID will process the data in each social network according to the rules established for that purpose by each social network. Therefore, and as long as it is not stated otherwise from TRACE ID we will be able to inform our followers in the corresponding social network of our activities, events, and other related topics, including attention to the follower, through the channels that the social network provides to the effect.
TRACE ID will not extract personal data from social networks, unless the user gives us his express consent.
14.- Automated decision making
We will not use automated decision-making processes, including profiling, unless you have explicitly authorized us to do so. In that case, we would inform you about the logic used in the decision, as well as about the intended meaning and consequences of such processing for you.
15.- Links to other websites
Last update January 2021.