TRACE-TECH ID SOLUTIONS, S.L. (hereinafter, TRACE ID) and provided with N.I.F. number B-65324162 is a company governed by Spanish law, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona. Volume 41955. Book of Societies. Folio 61. Sheet b-397021. Registration 1. This company owns the domain name trace-id.com (hereinafter the “Website“).
TRACE-TECH ID SOLUTIONS, S.L.
C / Riera dels Frares 5-9 08907 Hospitalet del Llobregat, Barcelona
Phone: 932 606 527
1.- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- The User voluntarily accesses this Website, which implies that he will use it in accordance with this legal notice, the law, morality, good faith and / or good customs.
- The use of this Website implies acceptance of this legal notice.
The web pages of this Website can be freely visited by users and does not require prior subscription or registration of users.
- TRACE ID reserves the right to modify without notice the content of this legal notice, therefore, and for a correct use of the Website, we recommend that you visit this section periodically.
2.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
© 2021, TRACE ID. All rights reserved.
- This Website and the contents included in it: articles, texts, images, logos, brands, buttons, software, etc. they are protected by the current legislation on industrial and intellectual property and are owned by TRACE ID or third parties who have authorized its use to TRACE ID, being expressly prohibited the exploitation without the authorization of TRACE ID.
- Access to this Website does not imply, in any case, the acquisition by users of any ownership of the contents contained therein.
- TRACE ID reserves the right to modify, update or delete any of the contents of this Website, at any time and without prior notice.
- The creation of links (“links”) to this Website is allowed. It expressly prohibits deep links to other pages (“deep link”), its framing as well as any other unauthorized. In this sense, those people who wish to establish a “link” or hyperlink between their website and this Website must obtain the express written authorization of TRACE ID without implying a relationship between it and the owner of the page on which it is stored. establish the “link”, nor the approval or acceptance by TRACE ID of its contents or services.
3.- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- TRACE ID reserves the right to interrupt access to its Web Site and the provision of any service through it at any time and without notice, whether for technical reasons, security, maintenance or any other cause.
- TRACE ID will not be liable in case of interruption of the service, delay or malfunction and other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of TRACE ID and / or are due to a malicious or culpable action of the user and / or have their origin due to force majeure.
- The information contained in this Website may not be correct, despite the efforts made to carry out its accuracy and updating. Consequently, TRACE ID is not responsible for the errors contained, nor for the damages or losses resulting from its use.
- This Website may contain links to other websites whose content, usefulness or accuracy can not be held responsible for TRACE ID. The incorporation of a link on this Website can not be considered a recommendation to users to proceed with its use, the decision to use them is the responsibility of the latter.
- TRACE ID is not liable for damages and losses arising from the use of this Website or its contents, not guaranteeing the absence of viruses or the impossibility of causing damage to the user’s computer systems.
- TRACE ID is not responsible for the misuse that can be made of this Website.
4.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS
The conditions of this Website and the relationships between the user and TRACE ID will be governed by Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
To know any discrepancy that may arise between the user and TRACE ID both parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of L’Hospitalet de Llobregat.
Last update January 2021.